Current Watches and Warnings
Public Information Statement
Statement as of 5:45 PM EDT on October 26, 2016
... Atlanta NWR transmitter is broadcasting but may be intermittent...
NOAA Weather Radio transmitter kec 80 at Atlanta... on 162.550...
is back up and broadcasting. However... light static is noted and
the transmission could be intermittent at times. Technicians are
continuing to trouble shoot the problems and hope to have a clear
and stable broadcast by sometime Thursday afternoon. Kec 80
provides service to the Georgia counties of Cherokee...
Clayton... Cobb... DeKalb... Douglas... Fayette... Forsyth...
Fulton... Gwinnett... Henry... Newton... and Rockdale.
Alternate service for the affected areas can be received from
transmitters at Thomaston... wxj 31 on 162.500... Buchanan... wwh
23 on 162.425... Chatsworth... wxk 52 on 162.400... Eatonton... kxi
89 on 162.525... and Cleveland... wxj 53 on 162.525. Weather
information is also available from weather.Gov/Atlanta.
- Alaska - High Wind Watch , High Wind Warning , Special Statement , Record Report
- Arkansas - Record Report
- California - Flash Flood Watch , Wind Advisory , Special Statement
- Colorado - Public Information Statement
- Connecticut - Special Statement
- Florida - Coastal Hazard Statement , Beach Hazard Statement
- Georgia - Public Information Statement
- Idaho - Record Report
- Iowa - Flood Warning , Record Report
- Louisiana - Record Report
- Massachusetts - Frost Advisory , Freeze Warning
- Michigan - Flood Advisory , Special Statement , Public Information Statement
- Minnesota - Flood Warning , Record Report
- Mississippi - Record Report
- Nebraska - Flood Advisory
- Nevada - Special Statement
- New Jersey - Freezing Rain Advisory , Special Statement
- New Mexico - Record Report
- New York - Winter Weather Advisory , Special Statement
- North Carolina - Air Quality Alert
- Oregon - Wind Advisory
- Pennsylvania - Freezing Rain Advisory
- Rhode Island - Frost Advisory , Freeze Warning
- South Carolina - Flood Warning
- Texas - Record Report
- Utah - Record Report
- Washington - Record Report
- Wisconsin - Flood Warning , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Wyoming - Fire Weather Watch , Special Statement , Record Report
- - Small Craft Advisory