Current Watches and Warnings
Georgia, Inland Liberty
Statement as of 1:01 PM EDT on June 26, 2016
Expires 1:30 PM EDT on June 26, 2016
... Strong thunderstorms will impact portions of Liberty and long
counties until 130 PM EDT...
At 100 PM EDT... National Weather Service Doppler radar indicated a
strong thunderstorm over McIntosh... or near Hinesville... moving
southwest at 15 mph.
Hazard... strong winds 45 to 55 mph.
Impact... expect minor damage to tree limbs and blowing around of
light... unsecured objects.
Some locations in the path of this storm include...
Hinesville... Fort Stewart... McIntosh... Walthourville... Riceboro...
Flemington... Allenhurst and gumbranch.
Torrential rainfall is also occurring with this storm and may lead to
flooding of low lying and poor drainage areas. Do not drive your
vehicle through flooded roadways.
Report damage directly to the Charleston National Weather Service at
1-888-383-2024 when it is safe to do so. You can also email your
report to NWS.Charlestonsc@noaa.Gov.
Lat... Lon 3190 8157 3180 8146 3163 8156 3180 8178
time... Mot... loc 1700z 050deg 11kt 3182 8156
Statement as of 2:09 AM EDT on June 26, 2016
... Record high temperature set at North Charleston SC...
A record high temperature of 99 degrees was reached at the
Charleston International Airport on Saturday. This ties the daily
record which was set in 1977.
- Alabama - Heat Advisory
- Alaska - Special Statement
- Arkansas - Heat Advisory , Record Report
- California - High Surf Advisory , Heat Advisory , Beach Hazard Statement , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Colorado - Public Information Statement
- Florida - Special Statement , Special Weather Statement , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Georgia - Special Statement, Air Quality Alert , Special Statement , Air Quality Alert , Record Report
- Illinois - Special Statement
- Indiana - Air Quality Alert , Special Statement
- Iowa - Flood Warning , Public Information Statement
- Kansas - Public Information Statement
- Kentucky - Special Statement
- Louisiana - Record Report
- Michigan - Wind Advisory
- Minnesota - Flood Warning , Special Statement , Public Information Statement
- Mississippi - Heat Advisory , Record Report
- Missouri - Special Statement , Record Report
- Nebraska - Public Information Statement
- Nevada - Heat Advisory
- New Mexico - Special Statement
- New York - Air Quality Alert
- North Dakota - Special Statement
- Ohio - Flood Warning , Special Statement
- Oklahoma - Heat Advisory
- Pennsylvania - Air Quality Alert
- South Carolina - Record Report
- Tennessee - Heat Advisory , Special Statement , Record Report
- Texas - Flood Warning , Areal Flood Advisory , Special Statement
- Virginia - Coastal Flood Statement
- Wisconsin - Public Information Statement
- Wyoming - Public Information Statement