Current Watches and Warnings
Statement as of 9:46 PM EDT on April 20, 2014
Expires 9:46 PM EDT on April 21, 2014
... Flood Warning extended until further notice... the Flood Warning
the Alapaha river at Statenville.
* Until further notice... or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 9:30 PM Sunday the stage was 26.3 feet.
* Moderate flooding is occurring and moderate flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 24.0 feet.
* Forecast... the river will continue to fall to a stage of 25.8 feet
by Tuesday morning.
* Impact... at 25.0 feet... boat launch and park area next to bridge
* Impact... at 24.0 feet... approximately 10 structures/residences may
become isolated by rising waters near the County Road 150 bridge in
Hamilton County, Florida. Some homes along the river just north of
Statenville become isolated.
Fld observed 7am EST / 8am EDT forecast
location stg stg day time Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri
Statenville 24 26.3 sun 09 PM 26.3 25.8 25.1 24.7 24.3
Lat... Lon 3074 8306 3069 8307 3062 8307 3062 8303 3071 8303 3074 8302
Statement as of 8:30 PM EDT on April 20, 2014
... Record low maximum temperature tied at Jacksonville today...
A record low maximum temperature of 62 degrees was tied at
Jacksonville today. This ties the old record of 62 set in 2013.
- Alabama - Flood Warning
- Alaska - Record Report
- Arizona - Fire Weather Watch
- Arkansas - Flood Warning
- California - High Surf Advisory , Lake Wind Advisory , Fire Weather Watch
- Colorado - Special Statement , Public Information Statement
- Connecticut - Flood Warning
- Delaware - Frost Advisory
- Florida - Flood Warning , Record Report
- Georgia - Flood Warning , Record Report
- Hawaii - High Surf Advisory , Wind Advisory
- Illinois - Flood Warning , Public Information Statement
- Indiana - Public Information Statement
- Iowa - Flood Warning , Areal Flood Advisory , Fire Weather Watch , Public Information Statement
- Kansas - Public Information Statement
- Louisiana - Flood Warning
- Maine - Flood Warning
- Maryland - Frost Advisory
- Michigan - Flood Warning , Flood Advisory , Special Statement
- Minnesota - Flood Warning , Fire Weather Watch , Public Information Statement
- Mississippi - Flood Warning
- Missouri - Public Information Statement
- Nebraska - Fire Weather Watch
- Nevada - Lake Wind Advisory , High Wind Watch , Fire Weather Watch
- New Jersey - Frost Advisory
- New Mexico - Fire Weather Watch , Record Report
- New York - Flood Warning
- North Carolina - Flood Warning , Flood Advisory , High Surf Advisory , Coastal Flood Advisory , Record Report
- North Dakota - Flood Warning , Public Information Statement
- Oregon - Special Statement
- Pennsylvania - Frost Advisory
- South Carolina - Flood Warning , Flood Advisory , Record Report
- South Dakota - Fire Weather Watch
- Texas - Flood Warning , Areal Flood Advisory , Fire Weather Watch , Special Statement , Record Report
- Utah - High Wind Watch , Special Statement
- Vermont - Flood Warning
- Washington - Areal Flood Warning , Special Statement
- Wisconsin - Flood Warning , Public Information Statement
- Wyoming - Special Statement