Current Watches and Warnings
Statement as of 8:02 PM CDT on August 27, 2016
Expires 8:00 PM EDT on September 02, 2016
The Flood Warning continues for
the Black River at Pocahontas.
* Until Friday evening... or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 7:00 PM Saturday the stage was 19.8 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 17.0 feet.
* Forecast... the river will continue to fall to below flood stage by
Thursday early afternoon.
* Impacts at 20.0 feet... flooding of backwater up tributaries is
spreading into lands along the current, Fourche, and black rivers.
Water is spreading towards the northern edge of the Airport.
Fld observed forecast 6 am
location stg stg day time sun Mon Tue Wed Thu
Pocahontas 17 19.8 Sat 07 PM 19.5 18.8 18.0 17.5 17.1
Lat... Lon 3612 9115 3625 9106 3630 9095 3620 9089
3617 9098 3610 9101
- Alaska - Special Statement , Record Report
- Arizona - Record Report
- Arkansas - Flood Warning
- California - Fire Weather Watch , Air Quality Alert , Record Report
- Colorado - Public Information Statement
- Connecticut - Record Report
- Florida - Coastal Hazard Statement
- Georgia - Coastal Hazard Statement
- Guam - High Surf Advisory
- Idaho - Air Quality Alert
- Illinois - Flood Warning , Areal Flood Advisory , Flood Advisory , Special Statement
- Indiana - Flood Warning , Heat Advisory , Special Statement , Record Report
- Iowa - Areal Flood Warning , Flood Warning , Dense Fog Advisory , Special Statement
- Kentucky - Heat Advisory , Record Report
- Louisiana - Flood Warning
- Michigan - Flood Warning , Special Statement , Record Report
- Minnesota - Dense Fog Advisory , Special Statement
- Missouri - Flood Warning
- Montana - Air Quality Alert
- New Jersey - Record Report
- New Mexico - Areal Flood Advisory
- New York - Record Report
- North Carolina - Record Report
- Ohio - Heat Advisory , Special Statement , Record Report
- Oregon - Fire Weather Watch
- South Carolina - Coastal Hazard Statement
- South Dakota - Special Statement
- Texas - Flood Warning
- Utah - Record Report
- West Virginia - Heat Advisory
- Wisconsin - Dense Fog Advisory , Special Statement
- Wyoming - Fire Weather Warning , Record Report