Current Watches and Warnings
Dense Fog Advisory
Statement as of 9:50 AM CST on December 19, 2014
Expires 2:00 PM EST on December 19, 2014
... Dense fog advisory in effect until 1 PM CST this afternoon...
The National Weather Service in Tulsa has issued a dense fog
advisory... which is in effect until 1 PM CST this afternoon...
For the following counties...
* in Oklahoma... Muskogee... Cherokee... Adair... Sequoyah...
Okmulgee... Wagoner and Mayes.
In Arkansas... Washington... Madison... Franklin and Crawford.
* areas of dense fog have developed across parts of northeast
Oklahoma and east central Oklahoma. The fog is expected
to continue through early afternoon.
* visibilities are expected to be reduced to less than one quarter
mile by the dense fog... creating hazardous driving conditions.
* a dense fog advisory means areas of dense fog are expected.
* if driving... slow down... use your low beam headlights... and
leave plenty of distance ahead of you.
* Stay tuned to NOAA Weather Radio... commercial radio or television
for the latest information concerning this weather event.
Additional weather information can also be found at:
- Arkansas - Dense Fog Advisory , Record Report
- American Samoa - Flash Flood Watch
- California - Areal Flood Advisory , Areal Flood Advisory, High Surf Advisory , High Surf Advisory, Coastal Flood Advisory , High Surf Advisory , Coastal Flood Advisory, High Surf Advisory , Winter Weather Advisory , Public Information Statement
- Colorado - Winter Storm Watch , Public Information Statement
- Florida - Public Information Statement
- Georgia - Public Information Statement
- Hawaii - High Surf Advisory
- Idaho - Winter Storm Watch
- Kansas - Public Information Statement
- Louisiana - Flood Watch
- Maine - Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Missouri - Public Information Statement
- Montana - Winter Weather Advisory , Winter Weather Statement
- Nebraska - Public Information Statement
- North Dakota - Special Statement
- Ohio - Public Information Statement
- Oklahoma - Dense Fog Advisory
- Oregon - High Surf Advisory , Special Statement
- Pennsylvania - Special Statement , Public Information Statement
- Tennessee - Special Statement
- Texas - Public Information Statement
- Utah - Winter Storm Watch
- Washington - High Surf Advisory , High Surf Advisory, Coastal Flood Watch , High Wind Watch , Air Stagnation Advisory , Special Statement , Record Report
- Wisconsin - Areal Flood Warning
- Wyoming - High Wind Watch , Winter Storm Watch , Special Statement