Current Watches and Warnings
Arizona, Dragoon/Mule/Huachuca and Santa Rita Mountains including Bisbee/Canelo Hills/Madera Canyon
Winter Weather Advisory
Statement as of 3:37 PM MST on December 16, 2017
Expires 1:00 AM EST on December 18, 2017
... Winter Weather Advisory remains in effect from 6 am to 11 PM
MST Sunday above 6500 feet...
* what... snow expected above 5500 to 6000 feet. Plan on slippery
Road conditions. Total snow accumulations of 3 to 8 inches above
6500 feet, with isolated and localized amounts at highest
elevations up to 12 inches possible.
* Where... galiuro and Pinaleno Mountains, Chiricahua Mountains,
Dragoon, mule and Huachuca Mountains and the Santa Rita,
Catalina and Rincon Mountains.
* When... 6 am to 11 PM Sunday.
* Additional details... look for reduced visibilities at times.
A Winter Weather Advisory means that periods of snow are likely
which will cause travel difficulties. Be prepared for slippery
roads and limited visibilities... and use caution while driving.
Stay tuned to NOAA Weather Radio... commercial television or radio
stations... or your cable television service provider for updates
on this winter storm.
Visit US on facebook... twitter... youtube... and at weather.Gov/Tucson
- Alaska - Winter Storm Watch , Winter Storm Warning , Record Report
- Arizona - Winter Weather Advisory
- American Samoa - Flash Flood Watch
- California - High Surf Advisory , Wind Advisory , Lake Wind Advisory , Fire Weather Warning , Air Stagnation Advisory , Air Quality Alert , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Colorado -
- Connecticut - Special Statement , Public Information Statement
- District of Columbia - Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Florida -
- Hawaii - High Wind Warning
- Idaho - Winter Weather Advisory , Air Quality Alert , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Illinois -
- Indiana -
- Kansas - Fire Weather Warning
- Louisiana - Storm Surge Warning, Tropical Storm Warning
- Maine - Wind Chill Advisory , Special Statement
- Massachusetts - Special Statement , Public Information Statement
- Michigan - Flood Warning , Flood Advisory
- Minnesota - Public Information Statement
- Missouri - Fire Weather Warning
- Montana - High Wind Watch , Winter Weather Advisory
- Nevada - Wind Advisory , Lake Wind Advisory , Record Report
- New Hampshire - Special Statement
- New Mexico - Winter Weather Advisory , Special Statement
- New York -
- Oregon - Air Stagnation Advisory , Public Information Statement
- Pennsylvania - Public Information Statement
- Rhode Island - Special Statement , Public Information Statement
- Texas - Tropical Storm Warning , Storm Surge Watch, Tropical Storm Warning
- Utah - Public Information Statement
- Virginia -
- Washington - Public Information Statement
- Wisconsin - Flood Warning , Public Information Statement , Public Information Statement
- Wyoming - Winter Weather Advisory , Public Information Statement