Current Watches and Warnings
Colorado, Central Colorado River Basin
Statement as of 2:00 AM MDT on September 29, 2014
... Record daily rainfall set at Grand Junction co yesterday...
0.81 inches of rain fell at the Grand Junction regional Airport
yesterday. This sets a new record for daily rainfall received on
September 28 in Grand Junction, breaking the previous record of 0.42
inches set in 2005.
Public Information Statement
Statement as of 8:00 PM MDT on September 29, 2014
The following are preliminary 24 hour precipitation reports from
western Colorado and eastern Utah, ending around 6 PM Monday.
Amounts are in inches.
Western Colorado and eastern Utah 24 hour Airport stations:
Grand Junction, 0.38.
Official climate stations of western colorado:
Taylor Park, 0.66.
Official climate stations of eastern utah:
Roosevelt radio, 0.39.
4 miles northwest of Hotchkiss, 0.44.
Climate reference network sites of western colorado:
11 miles northeast of Montrose, 0.25.
- Alabama - Public Information Statement
- Alaska - High Surf Advisory , Record Report
- Arizona - Public Information Statement
- California - Freeze Watch , Fire Weather Watch , Record Report
- Colorado - Areal Flood Warning , Areal Flood Advisory , Freeze Warning , Frost Advisory , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Connecticut - Record Report
- Florida - Flood Warning , Areal Flood Watch , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Guam - Tropical Storm Warning , Flash Flood Watch
- Hawaii - Areal Flood Advisory , High Wind Advisory , Record Report
- Idaho - Record Report
- Kentucky - Dense Fog Advisory
- Maine - Record Report
- Massachusetts - Record Report
- Minnesota - Record Report
- Nebraska - Areal Flood Watch , Special Statement , Record Report
- Nevada - Record Report
- New Hampshire - Record Report
- New Jersey - Record Report
- New Mexico - Public Information Statement
- New York - Record Report
- North Carolina - Dense Fog Advisory , Special Statement
- North Dakota - Public Information Statement
- Oregon - Freeze Watch , Special Statement
- Rhode Island - Record Report
- South Dakota - Areal Flood Watch , Record Report
- Tennessee - Public Information Statement
- Texas - Flood Warning , Flood Watch / Flood Statement , Special Weather Statement
- Utah - Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Vermont - Record Report
- Virginia - Dense Fog Advisory
- Washington - Special Statement
- Wisconsin - Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Wyoming - Areal Flood Watch , High Wind Warning , Record Report , Public Information Statement