Current Watches and Warnings
Colorado, Uncompahgre Plateau/Dallas Divide
Fire Weather Warning
Statement as of 9:55 PM MDT on June 17, 2013
... Red flag warning remains in effect from noon Tuesday to 10 PM
MDT Thursday for Colorado fire weather zones 200... 202... 203...
290... 291... 292 and Utah fire weather zones 482... 483... 484...
486... 487... for gusty winds... low humidity... and dry fuels...
* affected area...
in western Colorado...
fire weather zone 200 little snake forecast area...
fire weather zone 202 White River forecast area...
fire weather zone 203 Grand Junction forecast area below 9000
fire weather zone 290 Paradox Valley forecast area...
fire weather zone 291 northern San Juan forecast area below 9500
fire weather zone 292 North Fork forecast area.
In northeast Utah...
fire weather zone 482 western Uinta Basin...
fire weather zone 483 southern Ashley National Forest below 6500
fire weather zone 484 Tavaputs plateau...
fire weather zone 486 eastern Uinta Basin... and
fire weather zone 487 Book Cliffs.
* Winds... southwest 10 to 15 mph with gusts up to 30 mph on
Tuesday... then increasing to southwest 15 to 25 mph with gusts
to 40 mph on Wednesday.
* Relative humidity... 6 to 11 percent.
* Impacts... rapid fire growth on any wildfires or prescribed
Burns and agricultural Burns is possible. Open burning is not
A red flag warning means that critical fire weather conditions
are either occurring now... or will shortly. A combination of
strong winds... low relative humidity... and warm temperatures can
contribute to extreme fire behavior.
Please advise the appropriate officials and affected field
personnel of this red flag warning.
- Alabama - Flash Flood Watch
- Alaska - Areal Flood Advisory , Special Statement , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Arizona - Fire Weather Warning
- Arkansas - Flood Warning , Flood Advisory
- California - Wind Advisory , Lake Wind Advisory , Fire Weather Warning , Fire Weather Watch , Public Information Statement
- Colorado - Fire Weather Warning , Fire Weather Watch
- Florida - Record Report
- Georgia - Flood Warning
- Idaho - Record Report
- Illinois - Flood Warning , Beach Hazard Statement
- Indiana - Flood Warning , Beach Hazard Statement , Public Information Statement
- Iowa - Flood Warning
- Kentucky - Areal Flood Warning , Flash Flood Warning , Flash Flood Warning , Flood Warning , Areal Flood Advisory
- Louisiana - Flood Warning , Flood Advisory
- Maryland - Flash Flood Warning , Areal Flood Advisory
- Massachusetts - Flood Warning
- Michigan - Flood Advisory , Beach Hazard Statement , Public Information Statement
- Minnesota - Special Statement
- Mississippi - Flood Advisory
- Missouri - Flood Warning , Flood Advisory
- Montana - Flood Warning
- Nebraska - Areal Flood Advisory
- Nevada - Lake Wind Advisory , Fire Weather Warning
- New Mexico - Fire Weather Watch
- North Carolina - Flood Warning
- North Dakota - Flood Warning
- South Carolina - Flood Warning , Areal Flood Advisory , Special Statement
- South Dakota - Flood Warning
- Tennessee - Flash Flood Watch , Flood Advisory
- Texas - Flash Flood Warning , Flood Warning , Areal Flood Advisory , Record Report
- Virginia - Flash Flood Warning , Areal Flood Warning
- Washington - Record Report
- West Virginia - Special Statement
View your local ocean forecast and tides in our Marine Report.
See the latest severe weather alerts from the National Weather Services, locally and nationally, in our Severe Weather Center.
Get Weekday Weather Texts
- Text ATLWEATHER to 84816 for once-daily weather forecast 6:00 a.m. every morning Monday-Friday.