Current Watches and Warnings
Colorado, Animas River Basin
Fire Weather Warning
Statement as of 9:08 PM MDT on April 01, 2015
Expires 11:00 PM EDT on April 02, 2015
... Red flag warning remains in effect from noon to 9 PM MDT
Thursday for gusty winds... low humidity... and dry fuels for fire
weather zone 207 below 8000 feet...
* affected area... in Colorado... fire weather zone 207 Durango
* Wind... southwest from 20 to 30 mph with gusts to 45 mph will develop
by midday Thursday and continue through Thursday evening.
* Humidity... 10 to 15 percent by Thursday afternoon.
* Impacts... the combination of dry fuels... low humidities... and
gusty surface winds will make any fires difficult to control.
A red flag warning means that critical fire weather conditions
are either occurring now... or will shortly. A combination of
strong winds... low relative humidity... and warm temperatures can
contribute to extreme fire behavior.
Please advise the appropriate officials and affected field
personnel of this red flag warning.
For more information from NOAA/National Weather Service visit...
http://weather.Gov/gjt (all lower case)
- Arizona - Wind Advisory , Fire Weather Warning , Record Report
- Arkansas - Flood Warning , Flood Advisory , Record Report
- California - High Surf Advisory , Wind Advisory , High Wind Warning , Frost Advisory , Freeze Warning , Fire Weather Warning , Beach Hazard Statement , Special Statement , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Colorado - Freeze Watch , Fire Weather Warning
- Florida - Public Information Statement
- Idaho - Freeze Warning , Record Report
- Illinois - Flood Warning , Special Statement
- Indiana - Flood Warning
- Iowa - Record Report
- Kansas - Severe Thunderstorm Warning , Severe Thunderstorm Warning , Special Statement , Special Weather Statement
- Louisiana - Flood Warning , Record Report
- Minnesota - Fire Weather Watch , Fire Weather Warning , Fire Weather Warning, Fire Weather Watch , Record Report
- Mississippi - Flood Warning , Flood Advisory , Record Report
- Montana - Lake Wind Advisory , Public Information Statement
- Nebraska - Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Nevada - Wind Advisory , Record Report
- New Mexico - High Wind Watch , Fire Weather Warning , Fire Weather Watch
- New York - Wind Advisory
- North Carolina - Frost Advisory
- North Dakota - Flood Warning , Fire Weather Watch , Record Report
- Oklahoma - Special Statement
- Oregon - Freeze Warning
- South Dakota - Fire Weather Warning
- Tennessee - Flood Advisory
- Texas - Flood Warning , High Wind Watch , Fire Weather Watch , Fire Weather Warning
- Utah - Freeze Watch , Hard Freeze Watch , Hard Freeze Warning , Record Report
- Virginia - Frost Advisory , Special Statement
- Washington - Freeze Warning , Record Report
- Wisconsin - Fire Weather Watch , Record Report
- Wyoming - Record Report