Current Watches and Warnings
Florida, Inland Bay
Fire Weather Warning
Statement as of 3:32 AM CDT on October 24, 2016
Expires 6:00 PM EDT on October 24, 2016
... A red flag warning is in effect...
The National Weather Service in Tallahassee has issued a red flag
warning... which is in effect from noon to 5 PM CDT this evening.
* Affected area... Walton... Washington and Bay counties in the
* Wind... 5 to 10 mph.
* Humidity... 24 to 28 percent.
* Erc values... around 38.
* Impacts... any fires that develop will likely spread rapidly.
Outdoor burning is not recommended.
A red flag warning means that critical fire weather conditions
are either occurring now... .or will shortly. A combination of
strong winds... low relative humidity... and warm temperatures can
contribute to extreme fire behavior.
- Alaska - High Surf Advisory , High Wind Warning , Record Report
- Arizona - Record Report
- Arkansas - Special Statement
- California - Flood Watch / Flood Statement , Wind Advisory , Lake Wind Advisory , High Wind Warning, Wind Advisory , Beach Hazard Statement , Special Statement , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Connecticut - Freeze Watch , Public Information Statement
- Delaware - Freeze Watch
- Florida - Fire Weather Warning , Beach Hazard Statement
- Illinois - Flood Warning
- Kansas - Public Information Statement
- Louisiana - Special Statement
- Maryland - Freeze Watch
- Massachusetts - Freeze Watch , Public Information Statement
- Mississippi - Special Statement
- Missouri - Public Information Statement
- Nevada - Lake Wind Advisory , Wind Advisory , Record Report
- New Jersey - Freeze Watch
- New York - Freeze Watch , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Ohio - Frost Advisory , Public Information Statement
- Oregon - Wind Advisory , High Wind Warning, Wind Advisory
- Pennsylvania - Freeze Watch , Public Information Statement
- Puerto Rico - Flood Watch, Areal Flood Advisory
- Rhode Island - Freeze Watch
- South Carolina - Flood Warning
- Utah - Record Report
- Vermont - Public Information Statement
- Virginia - Frost Advisory , Freeze Warning
- Washington - Public Information Statement
- West Virginia - Frost Advisory , Freeze Warning
- Wyoming - Record Report