Current Watches and Warnings
Areal Flood Watch
Statement as of 4:00 AM EDT on August 31, 2015
Expires 8:00 PM EDT on August 31, 2015
... Flood Watch remains in effect through this evening...
The Flood Watch continues for
* portions of FL and Florida... including the following in ...
FL... coastal Charlotte... coastal Hernando... coastal
Hillsborough... coastal Lee... coastal Manatee... coastal Pasco...
coastal Sarasota... inland Charlotte... inland Hernando...
inland Hillsborough... inland Lee... inland Manatee... inland
Pasco and inland Sarasota. In Florida... DeSoto... Hardee...
Highlands... Pinellas and Polk.
* Through this evening
* deep tropical moisture over the region will create a threat
for very heavy rainfall across west central and southwest
Florida through Monday. 2 to 4 inches of rain with locally
higher amounts is possible.
* Heavy rain may create significant flooding of streets... urban
areas... and low lying flood prone areas. Additional river
flooding may develop across west central Florida... and
flooding will likely be exacerbated on rivers currently in
A Flood Watch means that flooding is possible during the next
24 to 36 hours. Residents living in flood prone areas should take
action to protect property.
- Alaska - High Surf Advisory , Frost Advisory , Special Statement , Record Report
- Arizona - Record Report
- Arkansas - Flood Warning
- California - Record Report
- Colorado - Public Information Statement
- Florida - Flood Warning , Coastal Hazard Statement , Areal Flood Watch , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Hawaii - High Surf Advisory , High Surf Warning , Record Report
- Idaho - Air Quality Alert , Public Information Statement
- Illinois - Public Information Statement
- Indiana - Air Quality Alert
- Iowa - Flood Warning
- Kansas - Public Information Statement
- Kentucky - Air Quality Alert
- Montana - Special Weather Statement , Air Quality Alert , Public Information Statement
- Nebraska - Public Information Statement
- New Mexico - Public Information Statement
- North Carolina - Special Statement
- Oregon - Air Quality Alert , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- South Dakota - Record Report
- Texas - Special Statement , Special Weather Statement , Public Information Statement
- Washington - Air Quality Alert , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Wyoming - Record Report , Public Information Statement