Current Watches and Warnings
Florida, Coastal Collier County
Fire Weather Watch
Statement as of 8:54 AM EDT on May 04, 2016
Expires 8:00 PM EDT on May 07, 2016
... Fire Weather Watch in effect from Friday morning through
Saturday evening for low relative humidity and dry fuels for fire
063... 066... 067... 068... 069... 070... 071... 072... 073... 074... 075...
168... 172... 173 and 174...
The National Weather Service in Miami has issued a Fire Weather
Watch... which is in effect from Friday morning through Saturday
* Affected area... fire weather zones 063... 066... 067... 068...
069... 070... 071... 072... 073... 074... 075... 168... 172... 173 and
* Wind... wind across South Florida will range from 10 to 15 miles
per hour with gusts 15 to 20 miles per hour possible, with
Friday seeing the stronger wind and gustier conditions.
* Humidity... relative humidity will drop in the low to mid 30's on
Friday, and in the mid 20's to around 30 percent on Saturday.
* Energy release component (erc)... erc is not forecast for those
periods as of yet, however, Florida Forest service has reported
fuels will likely become volatile by Friday and Saturday.
* Impacts... any fires that develop will likely spread rapidly.
Outdoor burning is not recommended.
A Fire Weather Watch means that critical fire weather conditions
are forecast to occur. Listen for later forecasts and possible
red flag warnings.
- Alabama - Wind Advisory , Special Statement
- Alaska - Special Statement , Record Report
- Arizona - Wind Advisory , Fire Weather Watch , Fire Weather Watch, Fire Weather Warning , Fire Weather Warning
- Arkansas - Flood Warning , Public Information Statement
- California - Wind Advisory , Special Statement
- Connecticut - Coastal Flood Advisory , Coastal Flood Statement
- Delaware - Coastal Flood Advisory
- Florida - Areal Flood Advisory , Fire Weather Watch
- Georgia - Wind Advisory , Public Information Statement
- Illinois - Flood Warning
- Indiana - Flood Warning , Special Statement
- Iowa - Flood Warning
- Kansas - Areal Flood Warning , Flood Warning
- Kentucky - Severe Thunderstorm Warning , Flood Advisory , Special Statement
- Louisiana - Flood Warning , Public Information Statement
- Michigan - Flood Advisory
- Mississippi - Public Information Statement
- Missouri - Flood Warning , Public Information Statement
- Nebraska - Flood Warning , Flood Advisory
- Nevada - Wind Advisory
- New Jersey - Coastal Flood Statement , Areal Flood Advisory, Coastal Flood Advisory , Coastal Flood Advisory
- New Mexico - Fire Weather Watch
- New York - Areal Flood Advisory , Areal Flood Advisory, Coastal Flood Statement , Coastal Flood Advisory , Coastal Flood Statement , Special Statement
- Oregon - Record Report
- Puerto Rico - Flood Watch, Areal Flood Advisory
- South Carolina - Public Information Statement
- South Dakota - Flood Warning
- Tennessee - Wind Advisory , Special Statement , Public Information Statement
- Texas - Flood Warning , Fire Weather Watch , Hydrologic Statement , Air Quality Alert
- Virginia - Flood Warning
- Washington - Record Report
- Wisconsin - Frost Advisory