Current Watches and Warnings
Statement as of 10:33 PM CDT on September 27, 2016
Expires 8:00 AM EDT on October 01, 2016
511 PM CDT Sat Sep 24 2016
... Flood Warning remains in effect until Thursday afternoon...
The Flood Warning continues for
the Iowa river at Marshalltown... or from Minerva creek near
Albion... to Timber Creek near Le Grand.
* Until Thursday afternoon.
* At 10:00 PM Tuesday the stage was 18.8 feet... or 0.2 feet below
* Flood stage is 19.0 feet.
* No flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast... rise to flood stage Wednesday afternoon.
* Impact... at 19.0 feet... water affects Iowa 14 north of the river as
well as Iowa 330 south of Albion.
Lat... Lon 4204 9297 4212 9308 4214 9302 4205 9277
4200 9277 4204 9297
... Flood Warning in effect until early Saturday morning...
The National Weather Service in Des Moines has issued a
* Flood Warning for
the Iowa river near Tama Hwy e49... or from Timber Creek near Le
Grand... to Salt Creek near Belle Plaine.
* Until early Saturday morning.
* At 5:00 PM Saturday the stage was 11.6 feet... or 0.9 feet below
* Flood stage is 12.5 feet.
* No flooding is occurring and moderate flooding is forecast.
* Forecast... rise to flood stage Tuesday afternoon. Continue rising
to 13.1 feet... or 0.6 feet above flood stage... Wednesday evening.
Then begin falling and go below flood stage early Saturday
* Impact... at 13.0 feet... water may begin affecting the outside lanes
of portions of US 30. Water covers several County roads.
Lat... Lon 4200 9277 4205 9277 4190 9230 4186 9230
- Alaska - Coastal Flood Warning , High Surf Advisory , Winter Weather Advisory , Special Statement , Record Report
- California - Record Report , Public Information Statement
- District of Columbia - Flash Flood Watch
- Florida - Beach Hazard Statement
- Guam - High Surf Advisory, Areal Flood Watch , Areal Flood Watch
- Illinois - Flood Warning , Public Information Statement
- Indiana - Public Information Statement
- Iowa - Flood Warning
- Kentucky - Public Information Statement
- Maryland - Flash Flood Watch
- Minnesota - Flood Warning
- Missouri - Flood Warning , Public Information Statement
- North Carolina - Special Statement , Beach Hazard Statement , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Oregon - Record Report
- South Carolina - Areal Flood Warning
- Tennessee - Record Report
- Texas - Flood Warning , Air Quality Alert
- Virginia - Flash Flood Watch , Special Statement , Record Report
- Washington - Record Report
- West Virginia - Flash Flood Watch
- Wisconsin - Flood Warning