Current Watches and Warnings
Statement as of 8:15 PM CDT on August 30, 2014
Expires 9:12 PM EDT on September 01, 2014
... Flood Warning in effect until Sunday evening...
The National Weather Service in Des Moines has issued a
* Flood Warning for
the North River near Norwalk... or from the Madison-Warren County
line... to the Des Moines River.
* Until Sunday evening.
* At 7:15 PM Saturday the stage was 21.7 feet... or 0.3 feet below
* Flood stage is 22.0 feet.
* No flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast... rise to flood stage late this evening. Continue rising
to 22.4 feet... or 0.4 feet above flood stage... Sunday morning. Go
below flood stage Sunday evening.
* Impact... at 22.0 feet... several rural gravel roads are threatened.
Lat... Lon 4143 9379 4151 9361 4153 9346 4151 9344
4138 9379 4143 9379
- Alaska - Frost Advisory , Record Report
- Arkansas - Record Report
- California - Wind Advisory , Fire Weather Warning , Beach Hazard Statement , Public Information Statement
- Florida - Coastal Hazard Statement , Record Report
- Georgia - Areal Flood Advisory
- Illinois - Areal Flood Warning , Record Report
- Indiana - Areal Flood Warning , Areal Flood Advisory , Record Report
- Iowa - Flood Warning , Special Statement
- Kansas - Flood Warning , Record Report
- Kentucky - Flash Flood Watch , Record Report
- Louisiana - Flood Warning, Areal Flood Warning , Areal Flood Warning , Coastal Flood Advisory, Flash Flood Watch , Flash Flood Watch , Flash Flood Watch , Record Report
- Michigan - Areal Flood Advisory
- Minnesota - Special Statement
- Mississippi - Record Report
- Missouri - Flood Warning , Record Report
- Montana - Flood Warning , Areal Flood Warning
- Nebraska - Flood Warning
- North Dakota - Flood Warning
- Oklahoma - Record Report
- Tennessee - Flash Flood Watch , Special Statement , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Texas - Flash Flood Watch , Record Report
- Utah - Public Information Statement
- Wyoming - Special Statement , Public Information Statement