Current Watches and Warnings
Idaho, Southern Clearwater Mountains
Winter Weather Advisory
Statement as of 5:53 AM MDT on October 21, 2014
Expires 8:00 AM EDT on October 22, 2014
... Winter Weather Advisory remains in effect until 6 am MDT /5 am
PDT/ Wednesday above 5000 feet...
A Winter Weather Advisory above 5000 feet remains in effect until
6 am MDT /5 am PDT/ Wednesday.
* Impacts/timing: rain in the Bitterroot Mountains will start
falling in the morning and transition to snow in the
afternoon. Expect dense wet snow causing slushy conditions and
poor visibility at times. Accumulation on passes is likely
during the heaviest snowfall in the afternoon. Three inches or
more of snow is possible over Skalkaho Pass.
* Snow accumulations: around an inch of slushy wet snow on paved
roads with 2 inches or more on back roads above 6000 feet.
* Locations impacted include... Dixie... Highway 93 Sula to Lost
Trail Pass... Lolo Pass
Statement as of 1:37 AM MDT on October 21, 2014
... Record high temperature set at Kalispell Mt...
a record high temperature of 72 degrees was set at Kalispell Mt yesterday.
This breaks the old record of 70 set in 1915.
- Alabama - Special Statement
- Arkansas - Flood Warning , Dense Fog Advisory
- California - High Surf Advisory , Wind Advisory , Beach Hazard Statement , Public Information Statement
- Colorado - Dense Fog Advisory , Public Information Statement
- Connecticut - Public Information Statement
- Georgia - Special Statement
- Hawaii - High Surf Advisory
- Idaho - Wind Advisory , Winter Weather Advisory , Special Statement , Record Report
- Indiana - Public Information Statement
- Kansas - Dense Fog Advisory , Public Information Statement
- Kentucky - Special Statement
- Massachusetts - Public Information Statement
- Minnesota - Public Information Statement
- Missouri - Dense Fog Advisory
- Montana - Winter Weather Advisory , Record Report
- New York - Public Information Statement
- North Dakota - Record Report
- Oklahoma - Dense Fog Advisory
- Oregon - High Wind Warning , Record Report
- South Carolina - Special Statement
- Texas - Record Report
- Vermont - Public Information Statement
- Washington - Areal Flood Watch , High Wind Warning , Wind Advisory , Dense Fog Advisory , Record Report
- Wisconsin - Special Statement , Public Information Statement
- Wyoming - Record Report