Current Watches and Warnings
Statement as of 8:04 PM CDT on September 18, 2014
Expires 8:00 AM EDT on September 21, 2014
The Flood Warning continues for
the Illinois River at Beardstown.
* Until Sunday morning.
* At 745 PM Thursday the stage was 15.1 feet.
* Flood stage is 14.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast... the river will continue to fall to below flood stage by
early Sunday morning.
* Impact... at 14.4 feet... seepage problems begin in the Coal Creek
drainage and levee district.
Fld observed forecast 6am
location stg stg day time Fri Sat sun
Beardstown 14 15.1 Thu 8 PM 14.9 14.4 13.9
Lat... Lon 4018 9023 4012 9017 4008 9037 3999 9046
3999 9058 4015 9043
- Arizona - Areal Flood Warning , Areal Flood Advisory , Record Report
- Arkansas - Flood Warning , Record Report
- California - Wind Advisory , Beach Hazard Statement , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Colorado - Public Information Statement
- Florida - Areal Flood Advisory
- Hawaii - Record Report
- Idaho - Air Quality Alert , Record Report
- Illinois - Flood Warning , Hydrologic Statement
- Iowa - Public Information Statement
- Kansas - Record Report
- Maine - Frost Advisory , Freeze Warning
- Maryland - Coastal Flood Advisory
- Mississippi - Record Report
- Missouri - Flood Warning , Record Report
- Montana - Lake Wind Advisory
- Nebraska - Record Report
- New Hampshire - Frost Advisory , Freeze Warning
- New Mexico - Areal Flood Advisory, Flash Flood Watch , Flash Flood Watch , Public Information Statement
- New York - Frost Advisory , Freeze Warning
- North Carolina - Flood Warning , Flood Advisory
- Puerto Rico - Flood Watch, Areal Flood Advisory
- Tennessee - Record Report
- Texas - Severe Thunderstorm Warning , Flash Flood Warning , Areal Flood Advisory, Flash Flood Watch , Areal Flood Advisory , Flash Flood Watch , Areal Flood Watch , Special Statement , Hydrologic Statement
- Utah - Record Report
- Vermont - Frost Advisory , Freeze Warning
- Washington - Record Report
- Wyoming - Fire Weather Warning , Special Statement , Record Report