Current Watches and Warnings
Louisiana, West Baton Rouge
Statement as of 10:51 AM CDT on May 03, 2015
Expires 8:00 AM EDT on May 07, 2015
The Flood Warning continues for
the Mississippi River at Baton Rouge.
* Until Thursday morning.
* At 10:00 am Sunday the stage was 35.2 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 35.0 feet.
* Forecast... the river will remain near 35.2 feet through Tuesday
mroning, then begin slowly falling.
* Impact... at 35.0 feet... river islands from Red River Landing
downstream to Baton Rouge will be inundated.
Lat... Lon 3074 9130 3071 9159 3032 9130 3035 9113
- Alabama - Record Report
- Arkansas - Flood Warning
- California - High Surf Advisory , Beach Hazard Statement , Record Report
- Colorado - Public Information Statement
- Florida - Coastal Hazard Statement , Record Report
- Georgia - Flood Warning
- Iowa - Public Information Statement
- Kansas - Public Information Statement
- Louisiana - Flood Warning
- Michigan - Fire Weather Warning
- Mississippi - Flood Warning , Record Report
- Missouri - Public Information Statement
- Nebraska - Public Information Statement
- Nevada - Record Report , Public Information Statement
- New Mexico - Flash Flood Watch , Special Statement
- North Carolina - Beach Hazard Statement , Record Report
- North Dakota - Flood Warning
- South Carolina - Flood Warning
- South Dakota - Record Report
- Texas - Flood Warning , Flash Flood Watch , Hydrologic Statement
- Virginia - Record Report
- West Virginia - Record Report
- Wyoming - Record Report