Current Watches and Warnings
Maryland, Queen Anne's
Areal Flood Advisory
Statement as of 6:47 AM EDT on October 22, 2014
Expires 9:45 AM EDT on October 22, 2014
The National Weather Service in Mount Holly NJ has issued a
* Flood Advisory for...
southern Cecil County in northeast Maryland...
Kent County in northeast Maryland...
northeastern Queen Anne's County in northeast Maryland...
* until 945 am EDT
* at 645 am EDT, National Weather Service Doppler radar indicated an
area of heavier rain continued to pivot southwestward across the
advised area. There has also been some embedded thunderstorms.
Radar estimates indicate that up to 2 inches of rain has fallen.
This amount of rain will result in some flooding of roadways and
in areas of poor drainage. Use extra caution while driving
early this morning.
Never drive your vehicle into areas where the water covers the
roadway. Flood waters are usually deeper than they appear. When
encountering flooded roads make the smart choice... turn
around... dont drown.
A Flood Advisory means ponding of water in urban or other areas is
occurring or is imminent.
Lat... Lon 3927 7623 3930 7619 3932 7619 3938 7611
3938 7606 3944 7600 3946 7602 3952 7599
3955 7603 3954 7607 3956 7610 3957 7610
3957 7609 3956 7608 3957 7608 3964 7615
3963 7578 3914 7575 3919 7626
Public Information Statement
Statement as of 5:44 AM EDT on October 22, 2014
... NOAA Weather Radio all hazards...
The NOAA Weather Radio all hazards broadcast from Lewes, Delaware
has degraded due to very low input. Technicians have been
contacted and are investigating the problem. There is no estimate
as to when service will be restored to normal operations.
- Alabama - Special Statement
- Arizona - Record Report
- Arkansas - Flood Warning
- California - High Surf Advisory , Wind Advisory , Record Report
- Colorado - Public Information Statement
- Delaware - Public Information Statement
- Florida - Special Statement
- Guam - High Surf Advisory
- Hawaii - Record Report
- Idaho - Record Report
- Indiana - Public Information Statement
- Kansas - Public Information Statement
- Maine - Areal Flood Watch , Wind Advisory
- Maryland - Areal Flood Advisory , Public Information Statement
- Massachusetts - Areal Flood Watch
- Montana - Record Report
- Nebraska - Public Information Statement
- Nevada - Record Report
- New Hampshire - Areal Flood Watch
- New Jersey - Public Information Statement
- North Carolina - Frost Advisory , Public Information Statement
- Oregon - Wind Advisory , High Wind Warning , Special Statement
- Pennsylvania - Public Information Statement
- Tennessee - Frost Advisory , Special Statement
- Texas - Areal Flood Advisory, Coastal Flood Statement , Areal Flood Advisory , Coastal Flood Statement , Special Statement
- Utah - Record Report
- Virginia - Frost Advisory
- Washington - Flood Warning , Wind Advisory , High Wind Warning , Special Statement
- Wisconsin - Special Statement
- Wyoming - Record Report