Current Watches and Warnings
Fire Weather Warning
Statement as of 5:41 AM CDT on May 03, 2016
Expires 9:00 PM EDT on May 03, 2016
... Red flag warning in effect from noon today to 8 PM CDT this
evening for gusty winds and low humidities for portions of
northwest and west central Minnesota...
The National Weather Service in Grand Forks has issued a red flag
warning for gusty winds and low humidity... which is in effect
from noon today to 8 PM CDT this evening. The Fire Weather Watch
is no longer in effect.
* Affected area... in Minnesota... fire weather zones 001... 002...
003... 013... 014... 015... 016... 022... 023... 027... 028... 029...
030... 031 and 040.
* Winds... north 15 to 25 mph with gusts up to 35 mph.
* Timing... afternoon into early evening.
* Relative humidity... as low as 24 percent.
* Temperatures... in the mid 60s.
* Impacts... any fires that develop will likely spread rapidly.
A Fire Weather Watch means that critical fire weather conditions
are possible. Listen for later forecasts and possible red flag
A red flag warning means that critical fire weather conditions
are either occurring now... .or will shortly. A combination of
strong winds... low relative humidity... and warm temperatures can
contribute to extreme fire behavior.
- Alaska - Record Report
- Arizona - Fire Weather Watch , Air Quality Alert , Public Information Statement
- Arkansas - Flood Warning
- California - Public Information Statement
- Colorado - Public Information Statement
- Florida - Coastal Hazard Statement , Record Report
- Georgia - Record Report
- Hawaii - Record Report
- Illinois - Flood Warning
- Indiana - Flood Warning
- Iowa - Flood Warning , Public Information Statement
- Kansas - Flood Warning
- Kentucky - Flood Warning , Areal Flood Warning , Flood Advisory , Record Report
- Louisiana - Flood Warning
- Michigan - Flood Advisory
- Minnesota - Fire Weather Warning , Public Information Statement
- Missouri - Flood Warning , Dense Fog Advisory
- Montana - Public Information Statement
- Nebraska - Flood Warning , Areal Flood Warning
- Nevada - Public Information Statement
- North Carolina - Severe Thunderstorm Warning , Severe Thunderstorm Warning , Areal Flood Advisory
- North Dakota - Fire Weather Warning , Special Statement
- Ohio - Flood Warning
- Oklahoma - Flood Warning
- Oregon - Record Report
- South Carolina - Areal Flood Advisory , Record Report
- South Dakota - Flood Warning
- Texas - Flood Warning , Flood Warning, Areal Flood Warning , Coastal Flood Advisory , Coastal Flood Advisory, Coastal Hazard Statement
- Washington - Record Report
- Wisconsin - Public Information Statement