Current Watches and Warnings
Statement as of 9:13 PM CDT on September 30, 2016
Expires 11:00 PM EDT on October 05, 2016
... Flood Warning now expected to end Wednesday morning... the Flood
Warning continues for
the Minnesota river at Savage.
* Until Wednesday evening.
* At 8:00 PM Friday the stage was 702.4 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 702.0 feet.
* Forecast... the river will continue rising to near 702.7 feet by
Sunday early afternoon. The river will fall below flood stage
* Impact... at 702.0 feet... barge loading stops at Port Cargill, and
other flood prevention measures are begun. Water begins to impact
Black Dog Road in Burnsville.
* Impact... at 700.0 feet... flood waters begin to cover trails at Fort
Snelling State Park as well as low parts on the Bloomington Ferry
bridge trail just east of US 169.
Lat... Lon 4484 9348 4484 9330 4491 9322 4482 9312 4473 9342
- Alaska - Record Report
- Arizona - Air Quality Alert
- California - Lake Wind Advisory , Winter Weather Advisory , Fire Weather Watch , Fire Weather Warning
- Connecticut - Public Information Statement
- Delaware - Areal Flood Warning , Coastal Flood Advisory
- District of Columbia - Coastal Flood Advisory
- Florida - Beach Hazard Statement
- Georgia - Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Illinois - Flood Warning
- Indiana - Dense Fog Advisory , Record Report
- Iowa - Flood Warning
- Kansas - Public Information Statement
- Kentucky - Dense Fog Advisory , Record Report
- Maryland - Coastal Flood Warning, Areal Flood Warning , Coastal Flood Warning , Areal Flood Warning , Coastal Flood Advisory , Coastal Flood Warning, Coastal Flood Watch
- Massachusetts - Public Information Statement
- Michigan - Flood Advisory , Lakeshore Flood Advisory
- Minnesota - Flood Warning
- Missouri - Flood Warning
- Montana - Record Report
- Nevada - Lake Wind Advisory , Fire Weather Warning
- New Jersey - Coastal Flood Advisory
- New York - Public Information Statement
- North Carolina - Flood Warning , Special Statement
- Ohio - Record Report
- South Carolina - Record Report
- Tennessee - Special Statement
- Texas - Flood Warning
- Vermont - Public Information Statement
- Virginia - Flood Warning , Areal Flood Warning , Coastal Flood Advisory
- Wisconsin - Flood Warning
- Wyoming - Record Report