Current Watches and Warnings
Missouri, De Kalb
Flash Flood Watch
Statement as of 3:52 AM CDT on June 30, 2016
Expires 5:00 AM EDT on July 04, 2016
... Flash Flood Watch in effect from Friday evening through late
The National Weather Service in Kansas City/Pleasant Hill has
* Flash Flood Watch for portions of Kansas and Missouri...
including the following areas... in Kansas... Atchison KS...
Doniphan... Johnson KS... Leavenworth... Miami and Wyandotte. In
Missouri... Adair... Andrew... Buchanan... Caldwell... Carroll...
Cass... Chariton... Clay... Clinton... Cooper... Daviess... De
Kalb... Grundy... Holt... Howard... Jackson... Johnson MO...
Lafayette... Linn MO... Livingston... Macon... Pettis... Platte...
Randolph... ray... Saline and Sullivan.
* From Friday evening through late Sunday night
* numerous rounds of thunderstorms with heavy rain are possible
Friday night through early Monday. Total rainfall amounts of 3 to 5
inches are possible with locally higher amounts.
* Widespread excessive rainfall could lead to flash flooding of
creeks and streams... as well as other low-lying areas and urban
locations. This may include areas that are not typically flood
A Flash Flood Watch means that conditions may develop that lead
to flash flooding. Flash flooding is a very dangerous situation.
You should monitor later forecasts and be prepared to take action
should flash flood warnings be issued.
- Alaska - Areal Flood Warning , Special Statement
- Arizona - Air Quality Alert , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- California - Beach Hazard Statement , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Colorado - Public Information Statement
- Florida - Coastal Hazard Statement , Special Statement
- Georgia - Air Quality Alert
- Illinois - Special Statement , Public Information Statement
- Indiana - Air Quality Alert , Beach Hazard Statement
- Iowa - Special Statement
- Kansas - Flash Flood Watch , Public Information Statement
- Kentucky - Air Quality Alert
- Louisiana - Flood Warning
- Michigan - Severe Thunderstorm Warning , Special Statement , Beach Hazard Statement
- Minnesota - Special Statement , Public Information Statement
- Missouri - Flash Flood Watch
- Nebraska - Public Information Statement
- Nevada - Record Report
- North Carolina - Public Information Statement
- Texas - Flood Warning , Special Statement , Air Quality Alert
- Virginia - Public Information Statement
- Washington - Fire Weather Warning
- West Virginia - Public Information Statement
- Wisconsin - Special Statement , Public Information Statement
- Wyoming - Special Statement