Current Watches and Warnings
Montana, Butte/Blackfoot Region
Winter Weather Advisory
Statement as of 2:29 PM MDT on September 04, 2015
Expires 11:00 AM EDT on September 06, 2015
... Winter Weather Advisory remains in effect from noon Saturday
to 9 am MDT Sunday above 6500 feet...
A Winter Weather Advisory above 6500 feet remains in effect from
noon Saturday to 9 am MDT Sunday.
* Impacts/timing: the arrival of heavier precipitation and
colder air aloft will drive the snow level down to 6500 feet
Saturday afternoon and overnight into Sunday morning. While a
mix of rain and snow are likely as low as 6000 feet...
accumulating snow is anticipated generally above 6500 feet.
* Snow accumulations: 6000 feet to 6500 feet: trace amounts up
to a slushy inch. 6500ft to 7500 feet: 1/2 inch up to 2
inches. Above 7500 feet: 1 to 4 inches with locally higher
amounts possible on the highest peaks.
* Locations impacted: Lost Trail Pass... Skalkaho Pass...
Bitterroot Mountains... Anaconda-pintlar wilderness area.
- Alaska - Special Statement , Record Report
- Arizona - Record Report , Public Information Statement
- California - High Surf Advisory , Frost Advisory, Freeze Watch , Frost Advisory , Beach Hazard Statement , Public Information Statement
- Colorado - Public Information Statement
- Connecticut - Record Report
- Delaware - Coastal Hazard Statement , Record Report
- Florida - Flood Warning , Record Report
- Hawaii - Flash Flood Watch, High Surf Advisory , Flash Flood Watch, High Surf Warning , Flash Flood Watch , High Surf Advisory , High Surf Warning , Record Report
- Idaho - Lake Wind Advisory , Winter Weather Advisory , Record Report
- Indiana - Air Quality Alert
- Iowa - Flood Warning , Record Report
- Kansas - Record Report
- Kentucky - Air Quality Alert
- Maryland - Record Report
- Michigan - Dense Fog Advisory , Special Statement
- Minnesota - Heat Advisory , Record Report
- Montana - Winter Weather Advisory
- Nebraska - Record Report
- Nevada - Wind Advisory , Freeze Watch , Public Information Statement
- New Jersey - Coastal Hazard Statement , Record Report
- New York - Record Report
- Oregon - Flash Flood Watch , Frost Advisory, Freeze Watch , Record Report
- Pennsylvania - Record Report
- South Dakota - Record Report
- Utah - Wind Advisory , Fire Weather Warning
- Washington - Record Report
- Wisconsin - Special Statement
- Wyoming - Fire Weather Warning , Fire Weather Watch , Special Statement , Public Information Statement