Current Watches and Warnings
Montana, Judith Basin
Winter Weather Advisory
Statement as of 2:24 PM MDT on September 21, 2017
Expires 2:00 AM EDT on September 23, 2017
... Winter Weather Advisory now in effect from midnight tonight to
midnight MDT Friday night for elevations above 4500 feet...
* locations: for portions of central Mt that are above 4500
feet... including MacDonald... Homestake and Kings Hill Pass.
* Timing: light rain will develop this evening and then change to
snow around midnight. Periods of snow are then expected later
tonight through Friday.
* Accumulations: total snow accumulations of 5 to 9 inches are
expected for elevations above 4500 feet.
* Winds: northeast 10 to 15 mph... with gusts near 25 mph.
* Visibilities: visibilities will be reduced to less than one mile
at times in falling and blowing snow.
* Snow level: 4500 feet.
* Impacts: the snow could create snow covered roads... produce
scattered power outages... and some minor tree damage.
A Winter Weather Advisory for snow means that periods of snow
will cause primarily travel difficulties. Be prepared for snow
covered roads and limited visibilities, and use caution while
- Alaska - Areal Flood Warning
- California - Wind Advisory , Freeze Watch , Frost Advisory , Frost Advisory, Freeze Watch, Freeze Warning , Freeze Warning, Frost Advisory , Freeze Warning , Record Report
- Colorado - Fire Weather Warning , Record Report
- Connecticut - Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Delaware - Coastal Hazard Statement
- Florida - Flood Warning , Coastal Flood Advisory , Coastal Hazard Statement , Hydrologic Statement
- Georgia - Flood Warning
- Hawaii -
- Idaho - Winter Weather Advisory , Special Statement , Record Report
- Illinois - Record Report
- Indiana -
- Iowa - Record Report
- Kansas - Record Report
- Louisiana - Storm Surge Warning, Tropical Storm Warning
- Maine - High Surf Advisory
- Maryland - Coastal Flood Advisory , Beach Hazard Statement
- Massachusetts - Tropical Storm Warning , Hurricane Statement , High Surf Advisory , Wind Advisory , High Wind Advisory
- Michigan - Record Report
- Minnesota - Severe Thunderstorm Warning , Heat Advisory , Special Statement , Record Report
- Missouri -
- Montana - Winter Weather Advisory , Winter Storm Warning
- Nevada - Freeze Watch , Freeze Warning , Record Report
- New Hampshire - High Surf Advisory
- New Jersey - Coastal Hazard Statement , Coastal Flood Statement
- New Mexico -
- New York - Coastal Flood Advisory, Coastal Hazard Statement , Coastal Hazard Statement , Coastal Flood Statement
- North Carolina - Coastal Flood Advisory , Beach Hazard Statement
- Ohio - Record Report
- Oklahoma - Record Report
- Oregon - Freeze Warning, Frost Advisory , Frost Advisory, Freeze Watch, Freeze Warning , Record Report
- Pennsylvania -
- Puerto Rico - Areal Flood Warning , Flash Flood Watch
- Rhode Island - Tropical Storm Warning , Hurricane Statement , High Surf Advisory , Wind Advisory
- Texas - Tropical Storm Warning , Storm Surge Watch, Tropical Storm Warning , Areal Flood Advisory , Record Report
- Utah - Winter Weather Advisory , Public Information Statement
- Virgin Islands - Flash Flood Watch
- Virginia - Coastal Flood Advisory , Beach Hazard Statement
- Wisconsin - Dense Fog Advisory
- Wyoming - Winter Weather Advisory , Special Statement