Current Watches and Warnings
North Dakota, Ransom
Statement as of 2:21 PM CDT on September 27, 2016
Expires 9:00 AM EDT on September 28, 2016
... Frost advisory in effect from 1 am to 8 am CDT Wednesday...
The National Weather Service in Grand Forks has issued a frost
advisory... which is in effect from 1 am to 8 am CDT Wednesday.
* Temperatures... 33 to 37.
* Timing... late tonight and into Wednesday morning.
A frost advisory means that widespread frost is expected.
Sensitive outdoor plants may be killed if left uncovered.
- Alaska - Coastal Flood Warning , High Surf Advisory , Winter Weather Advisory , Special Statement , Record Report
- Arizona - Severe Thunderstorm Warning
- California - Heat Advisory , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Colorado - Public Information Statement
- District of Columbia - Flash Flood Watch
- Florida - Beach Hazard Statement
- Georgia - Record Report
- Guam - High Surf Advisory
- Illinois - Flood Warning , Fire Weather Advisory
- Iowa - Flood Warning
- Maryland - Flash Flood Watch
- Minnesota - Flood Warning
- Missouri - Flood Warning
- New York - Public Information Statement
- North Carolina - Flood Watch / Flood Statement , Beach Hazard Statement , Special Statement , Record Report
- North Dakota - Frost Advisory
- Oregon - Record Report
- Pennsylvania - Public Information Statement
- South Carolina - Special Statement , Record Report
- Tennessee - Record Report
- Texas - Flood Warning , Special Statement , Air Quality Alert , Public Information Statement
- Virginia - Flash Flood Watch , Special Statement , Record Report
- Washington - Record Report , Public Information Statement
- West Virginia - Flash Flood Watch
- Wisconsin - Flood Warning
- - Small Craft Advisory