Current Watches and Warnings
Ohio, Van Wert
Areal Flood Advisory
Statement as of 10:45 PM EDT on September 02, 2015
Expires 1:45 AM EDT on September 03, 2015
The National Weather Service in northern Indiana has issued a
* Urban and Small Stream Flood Advisory for...
southeastern Van Wert County in west central Ohio...
southwestern Allen County in west central Ohio...
* until 145 am EDT
* at 1042 PM EDT... Doppler radar indicated heavy rain due to
thunderstorms over southeastern Van Wert and southwestern Allen
counties in Ohio. This will cause Urban and Small Stream flooding
in the advisory area. Up to two inches of rain have already fallen
with an additional inch of rain possible.
* Some locations that will experience flooding include...
Delphos... Spencerville... Elida... Venedocia... Conant... Southworth
Do not drive your vehicle into areas where the water covers the
roadway. The water depth may be too great to allow your car to cross
safely. Move to higher ground.
Lat... Lon 4069 8424 4069 8437 4076 8449 4088 8439
4087 8435 4086 8434 4086 8433 4082 8420
- Alaska - Areal Flood Advisory , Areal Flood Advisory, Areal Flood Watch , Special Statement , Record Report
- Arkansas - Flood Warning
- California - Beach Hazard Statement , Record Report
- Colorado - Public Information Statement
- Connecticut - Air Quality Alert
- Florida - Flood Warning
- Hawaii - High Surf Warning , Areal Flood Advisory , Areal Flood Advisory, High Surf Warning , Record Report
- Indiana - Air Quality Alert
- Iowa - Flood Warning , Public Information Statement
- Michigan - Areal Flood Advisory
- Minnesota - Public Information Statement
- Montana - Record Report
- Nebraska - Public Information Statement
- Nevada - Fire Weather Warning , Special Statement
- New Jersey - Air Quality Alert
- New Mexico - Public Information Statement
- New York - Air Quality Alert
- North Carolina - Special Statement , Air Quality Alert
- North Dakota - Record Report
- Ohio - Areal Flood Advisory
- Oregon - Frost Advisory , Special Statement
- Texas - Record Report
- Washington - Special Statement
- Wisconsin - Public Information Statement
- Wyoming - Record Report