Current Watches and Warnings
Dense Fog Advisory
Statement as of 9:19 PM CDT on October 27, 2016
Expires 11:00 AM EDT on October 28, 2016
... Dense fog advisory in effect until 10 am CDT Friday...
The National Weather Service in Tulsa has issued a dense fog
advisory... which is in effect until 10 am CDT Friday.
* Affected area... in Oklahoma... Washington... Nowata... Craig...
Ottawa... Rogers... Mayes... and Delaware counties.
* Visibility... one quarter mile or less at times
* impacts... dense fog will develop across portions of northeast
Oklahoma late this evening and overnight. The fog will reduce
visibility through Friday morning.
A dense fog advisory means areas of dense fog are expected.
Visibilities are expected to be reduced to less than one quarter
mile by the dense fog, creating hazardous driving conditions.
If driving, slow down, use your low beam headlights, and leave
plenty of distance ahead of you.
- Alaska - High Surf Advisory , High Wind Warning , Special Statement , Record Report
- Arizona - Record Report
- California - Areal Flood Advisory , Areal Flood Advisory, Flash Flood Watch , Flash Flood Watch , Winter Weather Advisory , Winter Storm Watch , Special Statement , Record Report
- Colorado - Record Report
- Connecticut - Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Delaware - Public Information Statement
- Florida - Coastal Hazard Statement , Beach Hazard Statement
- Idaho - Record Report
- Iowa - Flood Warning
- Kansas - Dense Fog Advisory , Record Report
- Maine - Wind Advisory , Winter Weather Advisory , Special Statement
- Maryland - Public Information Statement
- Massachusetts - Wind Advisory , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Michigan - Special Statement
- Montana - Record Report
- Nebraska - Flood Advisory , Record Report
- Nevada - Flash Flood Watch , Winter Weather Advisory , Special Statement , Record Report
- New Hampshire - Special Statement
- New Jersey - Record Report , Public Information Statement
- New York - Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Oklahoma - Dense Fog Advisory
- Oregon - Record Report
- Pennsylvania - Public Information Statement
- Puerto Rico - Coastal Hazard Statement
- Rhode Island - Wind Advisory , Public Information Statement
- South Carolina - Flood Warning
- South Dakota - Record Report
- Utah - Record Report
- Vermont - Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Washington - Record Report
- Wisconsin - Record Report
- Wyoming - Winter Weather Advisory , Special Statement , Record Report