Current Watches and Warnings
Oregon, Central and Eastern Lake County
Frost Advisory, Freeze Warning
Statement as of 2:24 AM PDT on September 30, 2014
Expires 11:00 AM EDT on October 01, 2014
... Freeze warning in effect from 1 am to 8 am PDT Wednesday...
... Frost advisory in effect from 1 am to 8 am PDT Wednesday...
The National Weather Service in Medford has upgraded the freeze
watch to a freeze warning... which is in effect from 1 am to 8 am
PDT Wednesday. A frost advisory has also been issued. This frost
advisory is in effect from 1 am to 8 am PDT Wednesday.
* Low temperatures: most areas in the freeze warning 26 to 32
degrees... except in the upper teens to lower 20s near Klamath
Marsh. 33 to 36 degrees in the frost advisory.
* Inversion: developing just a few hundred feet above the ground
with temperatures above 36 degrees.
* Locations in the freeze warning include:
Beatty... Bly... Chemult... Crescent... Gilchrist... Sprague
River... Lakeview... Altamont... Klamath
Falls... Tulelake... Dorris... Alturas.
* Locations in the frost advisory include:
Paisley... Macdoel... McCloud.
* Impacts... below freezing temperatures may cause damage to many
types of vegetation.
* View the hazard area in detail at http://go.USA.Gov/zyv5
A freeze warning means sub-freezing temperatures are imminent or
highly likely. These conditions will kill crops and other
A frost advisory means that frost is possible. Sensitive outdoor
plants may be killed if left uncovered.
- Alabama - Special Statement , Public Information Statement
- Alaska - High Surf Advisory , Record Report
- California - Frost Advisory , Frost Advisory, Freeze Warning , Fire Weather Watch
- Colorado - Areal Flood Warning , Freeze Warning , Frost Advisory , Public Information Statement
- Florida - Flood Warning , Coastal Hazard Statement , Areal Flood Watch , Special Statement
- Guam - Tropical Storm Warning , Flash Flood Watch
- Hawaii - High Wind Advisory , Record Report
- Idaho - Record Report
- Illinois - Special Statement
- Indiana - Special Statement
- Kentucky - Dense Fog Advisory , Special Statement
- Maryland - Special Statement
- Minnesota - Beach Hazard Statement , Public Information Statement
- Missouri - Special Statement
- Nebraska - Wind Advisory , Record Report
- New Jersey - Special Statement
- New York - Special Statement
- North Carolina - Dense Fog Advisory , Special Statement
- North Dakota - Public Information Statement
- Ohio - Special Statement
- Oregon - Frost Advisory, Freeze Warning , Freeze Warning , Special Statement , Record Report
- Pennsylvania - Dense Fog Advisory , Special Statement
- South Carolina - Dense Fog Advisory
- South Dakota - Areal Flood Watch , Wind Advisory , Record Report
- Tennessee - Special Statement , Public Information Statement
- Texas - Flood Warning , Flood Watch / Flood Statement , Special Weather Statement
- Virginia - Dense Fog Advisory , Special Statement
- Washington - Wind Advisory , Special Statement
- West Virginia - Special Statement
- Wisconsin - Beach Hazard Statement
- Wyoming - Areal Flood Watch , High Wind Warning , Record Report