Current Watches and Warnings
Pennsylvania, Upper Bucks
Statement as of 7:34 PM EDT on March 26, 2015
Expires 8:30 PM EDT on March 26, 2015
... A line of strong thunderstorms will affect western
Hunterdon... southern Warren... eastern Chester... western
Montgomery... southern Northampton... eastern Berks... Lehigh... eastern
Montgomery... upper Bucks... and western Chester counties... .
At 733 PM EDT... a line of strong thunderstorms was along a line
extending from near Walnutport to near Birdsboro to Paradise... and
moving east at 35 mph.
These storms will be near...
Northampton around 740 PM EDT.
Pottstown and Bath around 745 PM EDT.
Bethlehem... Bechtelsville... Steuben and Gilbertsville around 750 PM
Honey Brook... Bally and Old Orchard around 755 PM EDT.
Easton... Forks... Coatesville... Wilson... West Easton and Glendon
around 800 PM EDT.
East Greenville... Alpha... Schwenksville... Green Lane... Geryville...
Spring Mount and Zionsville around 805 PM EDT.
Glenmoore around 810 PM EDT.
Downingtown... Souderton... Bloomsbury and Marshallton around 815 PM
Other locations impacted by these storms include West Lawn... St.
Lawrence... South Coatesville... Red Hill... Sellersville...
Trumbauersville... Halfway House... Lorane... Alburtis and Fullerton.
Winds in excess of 40 mph and pea size hail are possible with these
Heavy rainfall is also occurring with these showers... and may cause
ponding on roadways and poor drainage areas.
Cloud to ground lightning is occurring with this storm. Lightning
can strike 15 miles away from a thunderstorm. Seek a safe shelter
inside a building or vehicle.
Lat... Lon 4074 7571 4071 7484 3986 7561 3992 7599
4004 7593 4011 7594 4014 7588 4031 7613
time... Mot... loc 2333z 261deg 31kt 4073 7554 4033 7582 3999 7614
- Alabama - Special Statement
- Alaska - Wind Advisory , Special Statement , Record Report
- Arkansas - Flood Warning , Flood Advisory
- California - Beach Hazard Statement , Record Report
- Colorado - Public Information Statement
- Connecticut - Dense Fog Advisory , Public Information Statement
- Florida - Special Statement
- Georgia - Flood Warning , Freeze Watch
- Idaho - Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Illinois - Flood Warning
- Indiana - Flood Warning
- Iowa - Record Report
- Kentucky - Flood Warning
- Louisiana - Flood Warning , Flood Advisory , Flood Watch
- Maine - Dense Fog Advisory
- Massachusetts - Dense Fog Advisory , Public Information Statement
- Minnesota - Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Mississippi - Flood Warning , Flood Advisory , Freeze Watch
- Missouri - Flood Warning
- Montana - High Wind Watch
- New Hampshire - Dense Fog Advisory
- New Jersey - Special Statement
- New York - Dense Fog Advisory , Public Information Statement
- North Carolina - Freeze Watch , Public Information Statement
- North Dakota - Flood Warning , Public Information Statement
- Oklahoma - Flood Advisory , Freeze Warning , Public Information Statement
- Oregon - Public Information Statement
- Pennsylvania - Special Statement
- Rhode Island - Dense Fog Advisory
- South Carolina - Flood Warning
- Tennessee - Flood Warning , Flood Advisory , Freeze Watch , Special Statement
- Texas - Flood Warning , Areal Flood Warning , Coastal Hazard Statement , Public Information Statement
- Vermont - Public Information Statement
- Virginia - Freeze Watch , Special Statement
- Washington - Record Report
- Wisconsin - Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Wyoming - Record Report