Current Watches and Warnings
South Carolina, Saluda
Areal Flood Advisory
Statement as of 11:37 PM EDT on September 27, 2016
Expires 2:30 AM EDT on September 28, 2016
The National Weather Service in Columbia has issued a
* Urban and Small Stream Flood Advisory for...
southwestern Saluda County in central South Carolina...
northwestern Edgefield County in central South Carolina...
* until 230 am EDT
* at 1133 PM EDT... Doppler radar indicated heavy rain due to
training thunderstorms. This will cause Urban and Small Stream
flooding in the advisory area. Up to two inches of rain has
* Some locations that will experience flooding include...
Saluda and Owdoms.
Motorists travelling along highways 378 and 178 may experience
ponding water on the roadway and should use caution while driving.
Do not attempt to drive through flooded roadways.
Be especially cautious at night when it is harder to recognize the
dangers of flooding.
Lat... Lon 3393 8214 3396 8202 3399 8199 3404 8195
3407 8193 3401 8172 3388 8174 3392 8210
Statement as of 1:55 AM EDT on September 27, 2016
... Warmest minimum temperature record for the date of September
26th tied at Columbia...
The minimum temperature at Columbia Metropolitan Airport on
September 26th 2016 was 73 degrees. This tied the warmest minimum
temperature record for the date of September 26th which was last set
in 1993. The normal minimum temperature for September 26th in
Columbia is 60 degrees.
Daily temperature records in the Columbia area date back to 1887.
- Alaska - Coastal Flood Warning , High Surf Advisory , Winter Weather Advisory , Special Statement , Record Report
- California - Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Colorado - Public Information Statement
- District of Columbia - Flash Flood Watch
- Florida - Beach Hazard Statement
- Georgia - Record Report
- Guam - Areal Flood Watch, High Surf Advisory , Areal Flood Watch
- Illinois - Flood Warning , Public Information Statement
- Indiana - Public Information Statement
- Iowa - Flood Warning
- Kentucky - Public Information Statement
- Maryland - Flash Flood Watch , Special Statement
- Minnesota - Flood Warning
- Missouri - Flood Warning , Public Information Statement
- North Carolina - Flash Flood Warning , Special Statement , Beach Hazard Statement , Record Report
- Oregon - Record Report
- South Carolina - Areal Flood Advisory , Record Report
- Tennessee - Record Report
- Texas - Flood Warning , Air Quality Alert
- Virginia - Flash Flood Watch , Special Statement , Record Report
- Washington - Record Report
- West Virginia - Flash Flood Watch
- Wisconsin - Flood Warning