Current Watches and Warnings
South Carolina, Williamsburg
Flood Warning, Areal Flood Warning
Statement as of 9:52 PM EDT on October 08, 2015
Expires 1:00 PM EDT on October 13, 2015
901 PM EDT Thu Oct 8 2015
... Flood Warning now in effect until further notice...
the Flood Warning continues for
the black at Kingstree.
* Until further notice.
* At 9:00 PM Thursday the stage was 19.2 feet.
* Flood stage is 12.0 feet.
* Major flooding is occurring and major flooding is forecast.
* Forecast... the river will continue to fall to a stage of 15.4 feet by Saturday
* Impact... at 19.7 feet... flood waters will affect residential streets in
Kingstree including Singleton, scriven, McFarlin, and Cedar. Overflow from a
canal on east Main Street near the Railroad crossing may damage some stores in
the area. Highway 52 and 261 closed.
Lat... Lon 3373 7984 3367 7980 3362 7974 3354 7979
3359 7987 3367 7994
The Flood Warning continues for
the Santee river near Jamestown.
* At 8 PM Thursday the stage was 18.8 feet.
* Flood stage is 10.0 feet.
* Moderate flooding is occurring and major flooding is forecast.
* Forecast, the river will continue rising to near 23.7 feet by early
Tuesday morning. Additional rises may be possible thereafter.
* At 23.0 feet, the home at the end of Lawton farm Lane begins to
Lat... Lon 3347 8002 3354 7998 3335 7969 3327 7946
3320 7951 3329 7976
102 PM EDT Thu Oct 8 2015
The National Weather Service in Wilmington has issued a
* Flood Warning for...
the Black River in east central Williamsburg County in
northeastern South Carolina and in central Georgetown County
in northeastern South Carolina...
* until 100 PM EDT Tuesday
* at 100 PM EDT... flooding is occurring along the Black River near
Andrews. Local estimates show that another one to two feet of
water is possible in the Andrews area before the river crests which
is most likely to occur Saturday. Points downstream of Andrews
will see rising water levels into early next week.
* Some locations that will experience flooding include...
Andrews... Oatland and Warsaw.
A Flood Warning means that flooding is imminent or has been reported.
Flooding may persist well after the rainfall comes to an end. People
in or near locations susceptible to flooding should take necessary
Lat... Lon 3343 7949 3348 7965 3352 7960 3357 7957
3361 7955 3357 7944 3358 7938 3347 7920
- Alaska - Wind Advisory , High Wind Warning , Special Statement , Record Report
- Arkansas - Record Report
- California - Wind Advisory , Heat Advisory , Beach Hazard Statement , Record Report
- Florida - Flood Warning , Coastal Flood Advisory , Coastal Flood Advisory, Coastal Hazard Statement , Coastal Flood Statement
- Georgia - Special Statement
- Guam - High Surf Advisory
- Indiana - Public Information Statement
- Kentucky - Public Information Statement
- Louisiana - Record Report
- Montana - High Wind Watch , Air Quality Alert , Record Report
- New Jersey - Special Statement
- New Mexico - Flash Flood Watch
- North Carolina - Flood Warning , Coastal Flood Advisory
- North Dakota - Frost Advisory , Special Statement
- Ohio - Public Information Statement
- Oklahoma - Record Report
- Oregon - Special Statement
- South Carolina - Flood Warning, Areal Flood Warning , Flood Warning , Areal Flood Warning , Coastal Flood Advisory , Flood Advisory
- South Dakota - Frost Advisory
- Tennessee - Public Information Statement
- Texas - Flash Flood Warning , Flood Warning , Flash Flood Watch , Dense Fog Advisory , Record Report
- Washington - Special Statement , Record Report