Current Watches and Warnings
South Dakota, Pennington Co Plains
Statement as of 2:10 AM MDT on June 25, 2016
Expires 11:00 AM EDT on June 25, 2016
... Wind Advisory remains in effect until 9 am MDT this morning...
* timing... strong northwesterly winds are expected until mid
morning behind a cold front.
* Winds... northwest 25 to 35 mph with gusts up to 50 mph.
* Impacts... sudden wind gusts can cause drivers to lose
control... especially in lightweight or high profile vehicles.
Strong winds can cause blowing dust... reduced visibility... and
A Wind Advisory means 30 mph winds... or gusts over 45 mph... are
expected or occurring.
- Alabama - Heat Advisory
- Alaska - Special Statement , Record Report
- Arizona - Air Quality Alert , Public Information Statement
- California - High Surf Advisory , Wind Advisory , Heat Advisory , Fire Weather Warning , Beach Hazard Statement , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Georgia - Heat Advisory , Record Report
- Illinois - Air Quality Alert
- Indiana - Air Quality Alert
- Iowa - Flood Warning
- Kentucky - Special Statement , Air Quality Alert
- Louisiana - Flood Warning , Special Weather Statement
- Michigan - Air Quality Alert
- Minnesota - Severe Thunderstorm Warning , Flood Warning , Heat Advisory , Special Statement
- Montana - Lake Wind Advisory , Winter Weather Advisory
- New Mexico - Public Information Statement
- North Dakota - Severe Thunderstorm Watch , Severe Thunderstorm Watch , Wind Advisory
- Ohio - Flood Warning
- South Carolina - Heat Advisory , Record Report
- South Dakota - Wind Advisory
- Tennessee - Heat Advisory , Record Report
- Texas - Flood Warning
- Virginia - Flood Warning
- Washington - Record Report
- West Virginia - Areal Flood Warning
- Wisconsin - Special Statement
- Wyoming - Fire Weather Warning