Current Watches and Warnings
Statement as of 9:55 PM CDT on March 29, 2015
Expires 10:00 PM EDT on March 31, 2015
The Flood Warning continues for
the Mississippi River at Caruthersville
* until Monday March 30.
* At 09 PM Sunday the stage was 33.4 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 32.0 feet.
* At 33.0 feet... in Tennessee, Barr Road in Chickasaw National Forest
is flooding, cutting off evacuations from the wardlews pocket area.
In Arkansas, docks useed by the Steele plant at Hickman are mostly
flooded. Numerous roads and fields inside the levee between Gayoso
and Kennedy, Missouri are covered.
Lat... Lon 3623 8977 3623 8948 3606 8950 3595 8948
3582 8956 3582 8985
Statement as of 9:58 PM CDT on March 29, 2015
Expires 2:43 PM EDT on March 31, 2015
The Flood Advisory continues for
the Mississippi River at Tiptonville
* until Tuesday March 31.
* At 09 PM Sunday the stage was 35.1 feet.
* Flood stage is 37.0 feet.
* Forecast... the river will rise to near 34.5 feet Monday March 30.
* At 35.0 feet... in Tennessee, a large section of Lake County,
Tennessee Road 79 is flooded near the levee. Most fields and
pastures south of Stewart, Missouri are covered by flood water.
Lat... Lon 3650 8957 3650 8938 3623 8948 3623 8977
Statement as of 1:32 AM CDT on March 30, 2015
... Record low temperature set at Jackson...
a record low temperature of 24 degrees was set at Jackson yesterday.
This breaks the old record of 25 set in 1955.
- Alaska - Record Report
- Arizona - Record Report
- Arkansas - Flood Warning , Flood Advisory , Record Report
- California - Beach Hazard Statement , Special Statement , Record Report
- Colorado - Record Report
- Georgia - Record Report
- Guam - High Surf Advisory
- Hawaii - High Surf Advisory
- Idaho - Record Report
- Illinois - Flood Warning
- Indiana - Flood Warning
- Kentucky - Flood Warning , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Louisiana - Flood Warning , Flood Advisory
- Michigan - Public Information Statement
- Mississippi - Flood Warning , Flood Advisory , Record Report
- Missouri - Flood Warning , Flood Advisory , Record Report
- Montana - Record Report
- Nebraska - Public Information Statement
- Nevada - Record Report
- North Carolina - Frost Advisory , Record Report
- North Dakota - Flood Warning , Record Report
- Ohio - Record Report
- Oregon - Special Statement
- Pennsylvania - Record Report
- South Carolina - Flood Warning , Frost Advisory , Record Report
- Tennessee - Flood Warning , Flood Advisory , Record Report
- Texas - Flood Warning , Flood Warning, Areal Flood Warning
- Utah - Record Report
- Virginia - Record Report
- Washington - Record Report
- West Virginia - Record Report
- Wyoming - Fire Weather Warning , Fire Weather Watch , Record Report