Current Watches and Warnings
Statement as of 7:47 PM CDT on September 16, 2014
Expires 10:00 AM EDT on September 17, 2014
... .patchy fog formation... locally dense... possible across
middle Tennessee mainly after midnight through the mid morning
hours on Wednesday...
With breaks in persistant cloud coverage occurring across the mid
state this evening and expected to continue throughout the night...
along with light to calm winds... patchy fog formation is likely
to occur mainly after midnight... specifically near bodies of water
and other low lying locations prone to fog formation. Patchy fog
formation is also likely to occur across the Cumberland Plateau
region. This patchy fog may be locally dense... especially across
the Cumberland Plateau region.
Reduced visibilities from dense fog could make travel hazardous and
motorist are urged to exercise caution on area roadways tonight
through the mid morning hours on Wednesday... as visibilities may
be reduced to less than one quarter of a mile in some locations.
If driving... be sure to slow down... use low beam headlights... and
leave plenty of distance between you and the vehicle ahead of you.
Patchy fog should burn off by around 9 am.
- Alaska - Areal Flood Advisory , Record Report
- Arizona - Areal Flood Warning, Flash Flood Warning , Flash Flood Watch , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Arkansas - Flood Warning
- California - Flash Flood Warning , Areal Flood Advisory , Areal Flood Advisory, Flash Flood Watch , Wind Advisory , Lake Wind Advisory , Fire Weather Warning , Special Statement , Beach Hazard Statement , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Colorado - Public Information Statement
- Florida - Flood Warning
- Georgia - Flood Warning
- Idaho - Air Quality Alert , Record Report
- Illinois - Flood Warning
- Indiana - Special Statement
- Iowa - Public Information Statement
- Kentucky - Special Statement
- Mississippi - Flash Flood Warning
- Missouri - Flood Warning
- Nevada - Areal Flood Advisory, Flash Flood Watch , Areal Flood Advisory , Flash Flood Watch , Lake Wind Advisory , Record Report
- New Mexico - Flash Flood Watch , Special Statement , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- North Carolina - Flood Warning , Areal Flood Advisory , Flood Advisory , Special Statement , Beach Hazard Statement , Public Information Statement
- Oregon - Fire Weather Warning , Record Report
- South Carolina - Special Statement
- Tennessee - Special Statement
- Texas - Areal Flood Advisory , Flash Flood Watch , Special Statement , Public Information Statement
- Washington - Record Report
- Wyoming - Special Statement