Current Watches and Warnings
Statement as of 7:58 PM CDT on May 30, 2016
Expires 2:00 AM EDT on June 01, 2016
... The Flood Warning extended until late Tuesday night... the Flood
Warning continues for
the Attoyac Bayou near Chireno.
* Until late Tuesday night... or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 7:30 PM Monday the stage was 14.9 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 14.0 feet.
* Forecast... the river will continue to fall to below flood stage by
* Impact... at 14.0 feet... expect lowland flooding for the next several
days of the heavily wooded floodplain. Ranchers that have cattle
and equipment near the river should move them to higher ground.
Lat... Lon 3142 9432 3191 9451 3192 9447 3157 9429 3150 9430
- Alaska - Record Report
- Arizona - Excessive Heat Watch
- Arkansas - Flood Warning , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- California - Excessive Heat Watch , Beach Hazard Statement
- Colorado - Public Information Statement
- Delaware - Special Statement
- Georgia - Flood Warning , Air Quality Alert
- Illinois - Flood Warning
- Indiana - Air Quality Alert
- Iowa - Flood Warning
- Kansas - Flood Warning , Special Statement
- Kentucky - Air Quality Alert
- Louisiana - Flood Warning
- Maine - Special Statement
- Maryland - Dense Fog Advisory , Special Statement
- Minnesota - Flood Warning , Public Information Statement
- Missouri - Flood Warning , Flood Warning, Areal Flood Warning
- Montana - Lake Wind Advisory
- Nebraska - Flood Warning , Areal Flood Warning
- Nevada - Excessive Heat Watch
- New Jersey - Special Statement
- New York - Record Report
- North Carolina - Beach Hazard Statement , Special Statement
- Oklahoma - Severe Thunderstorm Warning , Special Statement
- South Carolina - Flood Warning
- South Dakota - Flood Warning , Wind Advisory
- Texas - Flood Warning
- Virginia - Dense Fog Advisory , Special Statement
- West Virginia - Dense Fog Advisory , Special Statement
- Wisconsin - Public Information Statement
- Wyoming - Flood Warning