Current Watches and Warnings
Statement as of 8:48 PM CDT on August 24, 2016
the Flood Warning continues for the San Antonio River at Highway 72 near Runge.
* At 8:15 PM Wednesday the stage was 33.1 feet.
* Flood stage is 27.0 feet.
* Moderate flooding is occurring and moderate flooding is forecast.
* Forecast... the river level will continue falling and is expected to fall below
moderate flood stage early Thursday morning and continue falling to below
flood stage by Thursday afternoon.
Below are the latest river stages and forecasts:
bf fld observed forecast 7am
location stg stg stg day time Thu Fri Sat sun Mon
Hwy 72 nr Runge 22 27 33.1 Wed 08 PM 28.6 21.8 17.1 14.8 14.5
Lat... Lon 2883 9779 2890 9772 2876 9764 2872 9770
- Alaska - Areal Flood Advisory , Special Statement , Record Report
- Arizona - Public Information Statement
- Arkansas - Flood Warning
- California - Fire Weather Warning , Air Quality Alert , Public Information Statement
- Colorado - Public Information Statement
- Florida - Record Report
- Hawaii - Record Report
- Idaho - Air Quality Alert
- Illinois - Flood Warning , Special Statement
- Indiana - Flood Warning , Flood Advisory , Special Statement
- Iowa - Areal Flood Warning , Areal Flood Warning , Flood Warning , Special Statement , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Kansas - Flood Warning , Special Statement
- Kentucky - Special Statement
- Louisiana - Flood Warning , Areal Flood Advisory
- Michigan - Flood Warning
- Minnesota - Flood Warning , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Missouri - Special Statement
- Montana - Air Quality Alert
- New York - Coastal Hazard Statement
- Ohio - Special Statement
- Oregon - Heat Advisory , Fire Weather Warning
- Texas - Flood Warning
- Washington - Heat Advisory , Fire Weather Warning , Record Report
- Wisconsin - Flood Warning , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Wyoming - Special Statement , Record Report , Public Information Statement