Current Watches and Warnings
Areal Flood Advisory
Statement as of 1:40 AM CDT on September 26, 2016
Expires 4:45 AM EDT on September 26, 2016
The National Weather Service in Corpus Christi has issued a
* Flood Advisory for...
northeastern Jim Wells County in south central Texas...
northwestern Kleberg County in south central Texas...
western Nueces County in south central Texas...
* until 345 am CDT
* at 138 am CDT... Doppler radar indicated heavy rain due to
thunderstorms. This will cause minor flooding in the advisory area.
One to two inches of rain has already fallen across much of the
advisory area with an additional one to two inches possible.
* Some locations that may experience flooding include...
the west side of Corpus Christi... Kingsville... Robstown...
Driscoll... Corpus Christi International Airport... Bishop...
Orange Grove... Annaville... Westdale...
Kingsville Naval Air Station... Ricardo... Alfred... Banquete...
Clarkwood... Sandia... Corpus Christi del Mar west Campus...
Alfred-south La Paloma... Agua Dulce... tuloso and Pernitas Point.
Turn around... don't drown when encountering flooded roads. Most flood
deaths occur in vehicles.
Be especially cautious at night when it is harder to recognize the
dangers of flooding.
Excessive runoff from heavy rainfall will cause flooding of small
creeks and streams... urban areas... highways... streets and
underpasses as well as other drainage areas and low lying spots.
Lat... Lon 2730 9790 2803 9803 2806 9792 2806 9788
2804 9785 2804 9781 2803 9780 2799 9780
2797 9782 2794 9781 2794 9779 2786 9779
2784 9742 2771 9742 2770 9776 2747 9771
- Alabama - Record Report
- Alaska - Winter Weather Advisory , Special Statement
- Arizona - Wind Advisory
- Arkansas - Record Report
- California - Wind Advisory , Heat Advisory, Wind Advisory , Heat Advisory , Fire Weather Warning , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Colorado - Frost Advisory
- Connecticut - Frost Advisory
- Florida - Record Report
- Illinois - Flood Warning , Flood Watch , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Indiana - Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Iowa - Flood Warning , Flood Watch
- Kansas - Flood Warning , Frost Advisory
- Kentucky - Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Louisiana - Record Report
- Maine - Frost Advisory , Freeze Warning
- Maryland - Coastal Flood Advisory
- Massachusetts - Frost Advisory
- Minnesota - Areal Flood Warning , Flood Warning , Public Information Statement
- Mississippi - Record Report
- Missouri - Flood Warning , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Montana - Record Report
- Nebraska - Frost Advisory
- New Hampshire - Frost Advisory , Freeze Warning
- New Mexico - Wind Advisory
- New York - Frost Advisory , Freeze Warning
- North Carolina - Record Report
- North Dakota - Public Information Statement
- Oklahoma - Record Report
- South Dakota - Frost Advisory , Public Information Statement
- Tennessee - Record Report
- Texas - Flood Warning , Areal Flood Advisory, Flash Flood Watch , Areal Flood Advisory , Flash Flood Watch , Wind Advisory , High Wind Warning , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Vermont - Frost Advisory , Freeze Warning
- Virginia - Record Report
- Wisconsin - Flood Warning , Flood Watch
- Wyoming - Record Report
- - Small Craft Advisory