Current Watches and Warnings
Texas, Southern Jasper
Areal Flood Warning
Statement as of 8:33 PM CDT on April 25, 2015
Expires 5:15 PM EDT on April 26, 2015
825 PM CDT Sat Apr 25 2015
... A Flood Warning remains in effect until 415 PM CDT Sunday for
northwestern Orange... east central Hardin and southern Jasper
At 831 PM CDT... reporting gauges indicate flooding continues along
the Neches River. The water levels on the Neches River at Weiss
Bluff are estimated to be near 13.4 feet and the latest reading
from the Neches saltwater barrier is near 4.0 feet. The river will
remain nearly steady... falling just very gradually over the next
These water levels will continue to cause additional flooding to
low lying communities along the river in northwest Orange County
from around Lake View to the saltwater barrier through Sunday
Some locations that will experience flooding include... Lakeview and
A Flood Warning means that flooding is imminent or has been reported.
Stream rises will be slow and flash flooding is not expected.
However... all interested parties should take necessary precautions
Lat... Lon 3033 9407 3017 9408 3014 9410 3016 9412
3017 9412 3017 9413 3018 9414 3033 9414
The Flood Warning continues for
the Neches River near town Bluff.
* Until further notice... or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 8:00 PM Saturday the stage was 67.8 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 64.0 feet.
* Forecast... the river will remain near 67.6 feet.
* Impact... at stages near 65.0 feet... areas around Barlow Lake and
Brushy Lake begin to flood.
Lat... Lon 3096 9432 3079 9420 3053 9418 3053 9399 3099 9415
- Alabama - Flood Warning , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Alaska - Record Report
- Arizona - Lake Wind Advisory
- Arkansas - Flood Warning , Flood Advisory , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- California - Wind Advisory , High Wind Warning , Lake Wind Advisory , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Colorado - Winter Storm Watch , Winter Weather Advisory , Winter Storm Warning , Public Information Statement
- Connecticut - Frost Advisory
- Delaware - Record Report
- Florida - Flood Warning , Beach Hazard Statement , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Georgia - Flood Warning , Special Statement , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Idaho - Winter Weather Advisory , Special Statement
- Illinois - Flood Warning
- Indiana - Flood Warning
- Kentucky - Flood Warning
- Louisiana - Flood Warning , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Maine - Flood Warning
- Maryland - Record Report
- Massachusetts - Frost Advisory
- Mississippi - Flood Warning , Flood Advisory , Public Information Statement
- Missouri - Flood Warning , Flood Advisory
- Montana - Winter Weather Advisory , Public Information Statement
- Nevada - Lake Wind Advisory , Wind Advisory , Record Report
- New Jersey - Frost Advisory , Record Report
- New Mexico - Wind Advisory , High Wind Warning , Winter Storm Watch
- New York - Frost Advisory , Record Report
- North Carolina - Flood Warning , Special Statement
- North Dakota - Flood Warning
- Oklahoma - Record Report
- Oregon - Freeze Warning
- Pennsylvania - Frost Advisory , Record Report
- Rhode Island - Frost Advisory
- South Carolina - Flood Warning
- Tennessee - Flood Warning , Flood Advisory
- Texas - Flood Warning , Areal Flood Warning , Areal Flood Warning , Wind Advisory , High Wind Warning , Record Report
- Utah - Areal Flood Advisory , Winter Storm Warning , Public Information Statement
- Washington - Freeze Warning
- Wyoming - Winter Weather Advisory , Dense Fog Advisory , Special Statement , Public Information Statement