Current Watches and Warnings
Utah, Wasatch Mountains South of I-80
Fire Weather Warning
Statement as of 2:39 PM MDT on June 25, 2017
... Red flag warning remains in effect from noon to 10 PM MDT
Monday for wind and low relative humidity for fire weather zones
492... 495 and 497...
* affected area... fire weather zone 492 central Utah west
desert... fire weather zone 495 color Country West desert and
fire weather zone 497 Mojave Desert.
* Winds... southwest 15 to 25 mph with gusts up to 35 mph.
* Relative humidity... afternoon minimums of 8-14%.
* Impacts... gusty winds and low humidities will combine to cause
critical fire weather conditions Monday afternoon.
A red flag warning means that critical fire weather conditions
are either occurring now, or are imminent. A combination of
strong winds, low relative humidity, and warm temperatures can
contribute to extreme fire behavior.
- Alabama - Flood Warning
- Arizona - Excessive Heat Warning , Heat Advisory , Fire Weather Warning , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- California - Areal Flood Warning , Flood Warning, Areal Flood Warning , Areal Flood Advisory , Excessive Heat Warning , Heat Advisory , Fire Weather Warning , Record Report
- Colorado - Fire Weather Watch , Record Report
- Florida - Flood Warning , Record Report
- Hawaii - Record Report
- Idaho - Areal Flood Warning , Flood Warning , Flood Warning, Areal Flood Warning , Flood Advisory
- Illinois - Flood Warning
- Indiana - Flood Warning , Beach Hazard Statement
- Kansas - Record Report
- Louisiana - Flood Warning
- Massachusetts - Coastal Flood Statement
- Michigan - Flood Warning , Flood Advisory , Beach Hazard Statement
- Minnesota - Record Report
- Mississippi - Flood Warning
- Montana - Lake Wind Advisory , Fire Weather Warning
- Nevada - Flood Warning , Areal Flood Advisory , Lake Wind Advisory , Excessive Heat Warning , Fire Weather Warning , Record Report
- New Mexico -
- New York - Record Report
- North Carolina - Flood Warning
- North Dakota - Flood Warning
- Oregon - Fire Weather Warning , Record Report
- Texas - Severe Thunderstorm Warning , Flood Warning , Areal Flood Advisory , Coastal Flood Advisory , Special Statement
- Utah - Fire Weather Warning
- Washington - Record Report
- Wisconsin - Flood Warning , Flood Advisory
- Wyoming - Areal Flood Warning , Record Report
- - Small Craft Advisory