Current Watches and Warnings
Wyoming, Western Crook
Winter Weather Advisory
Statement as of 8:20 PM MST on February 22, 2017
Expires 1:00 PM EST on February 24, 2017
... Winter Weather Advisory remains in effect from 5 am Thursday
to 11 am MST Friday...
* expect snow to develop Thursday morning and then diminish
* The heaviest snowfall will occur during the day on Thursday.
* Total snow accumulations of 2 to 5 inches are expected.
* Look for reduced visibilities at times.
* Plan on slippery Road conditions... especially during the
morning and evening commutes on Thursday.
A Winter Weather Advisory for snow means periods of snow will
cause primarily travel difficulties. Be prepared for snow covered
roads and limited visibilities... and use caution while driving.
The latest Road conditions for the state you are calling from can
be obtained by calling 5 1 1.
- Arkansas - Dense Fog Advisory
- Connecticut - Dense Fog Advisory
- Florida - Flood Warning , High Surf Advisory
- Iowa - Flood Warning , Winter Storm Watch , Blizzard Watch
- Kansas - Fire Weather Warning , Fire Weather Watch
- Kentucky - Special Statement
- Louisiana - Dense Fog Advisory
- Maine - Special Statement
- Michigan - Special Statement
- Minnesota - Flood Warning , Winter Storm Watch , Blizzard Watch
- Mississippi - Dense Fog Advisory
- Montana - Areal Flood Warning , Areal Flood Watch , Winter Weather Advisory , Winter Storm Warning
- Nevada - Flood Warning , Winter Weather Advisory
- New Hampshire - Special Statement
- New Mexico - High Wind Watch , High Wind Warning , Wind Advisory , Fire Weather Warning
- New York - Dense Fog Advisory , Special Statement
- North Carolina - Dense Fog Advisory , Special Statement
- North Dakota - Flood Warning
- Oklahoma - High Wind Watch , Fire Weather Warning , Fire Weather Watch
- Tennessee - Special Statement
- Utah - Winter Weather Advisory
- Virginia - Dense Fog Advisory , Special Statement
- Washington - Special Statement
- West Virginia - Dense Fog Advisory